Looking for top real estate brands and the most prominent agents to sell your home in Kempton Park? Ever wondered what the current buyers in the Kempton Park area look like and why we think this is important?
We cover what new buyers in Kempton Park look like and more specifically the age group. We also cover what you can do to improve the marketability of your home in a buyer’s market.
But, let’s consider that there are almost a total of 50,722 existing residential properties in the Kempton Park area, according to P24.
Properties currently on the market in Kempton Park
There are 5,375 properties on the market in Kempton Park at the moment according to P24.
Who is buying property in Kempton Park?
According to P24, it’s the younger generation that is buying property in Kempton Park. In fact, the broad age group of 18 – 49 and this group represents 81.1% of all the recorded buyers in the Kempton Park area.
Who is more likely to buy your home when you sell?
- As a residential homeowner that is considering the sale of your home, what are you doing to make your home stand out from the other 5,374 properties on the market in Kempton Park?
- When you do sell your home, you can expect to meet with younger potential buyers between the age of 18 and 49.
- Also, we already know that more single women buy property than single men or young couples.
So, does your home currently appeal to a younger generation?
If we already know that your property will be bought from a younger generation, it is very important that you consider the benefits that home staging can bring to the process of selling your home. We have been covering this topic extensively and have been going room by room.
A common misconception is that you need to home stage every single room in your home when you consider selling. This is not the case. Remember you are showing off your home and not your taste and style in home decorating.
A few home staging tips to consider
- One of the most important considerations, when you home stage is to declutter. This is notably the number 1 focus in almost every home staging article that you will read.
- The 2nd most important tip is to clean. Really, really clean and so much so that everything should sparkle all the way through your home.
- The look you are going for is a minimalist look, all the way through your home. Pack away as much as possible. Work on creating an illusion of space in every room because that’s what buyers are looking for.
- You want to make sure your home appeals to as wide an audience as possible. So, keep the colours on the walls as neutral or tranquil as possible. Nothing bright and gaudy. Keep the colours to soft and neutral.
- Consider some new accessories like (scatter cushions, standing lamps, new lampshades or even some bright colourful rugs) as an investment. In specific rooms, use these items sparingly to add colour if need be. Remember the cost of these key items will always be far lower than being asked to drop your asking price.
Read our other articles about the benefits of home staging
- The benefits of Home Staging including selling fast and for the right price.
- Kitchens sell homes.
- Home stage bathrooms to impress.
- Home stage your TV room to look inviting.
- Home stage your master bedroom to look luxurious and ready to sell.
Get connected to top real estate brands in Kempton Park
- When you are ready to call in the cavalry (up to 3 estate agents) make sure all the fun you had with home staging is behind you. Your home should be at its best for the agents, the photos they will take and more importantly the prospective buyers you are appealing to.
- Click here to leave your details online and remember that Agents will call you.
- We create quick and convenient connections between sellers and the most prominent and well-known estate agents in specific suburbs.
- Your home is your biggest asset which is why we bring you, 3 agents – you get to choose the personality and the terms that work for you.
- Getting more than 1 valuation is also important.
- The commission you will pay, including the (VAT) that’s payable on the commission.
- The mandate you will be expected to sign. Remember a sole mandate ensures an invested agent who works even harder to sell your home.
- You receive valuable advice from 3 top real estate brands in Kempton Park. And, you get to leverage their extensive market knowledge to sell your home.