What you will find interesting if you are selling your property in Bryanston is who is actually selling property in Bryanston and who is buying these properties in Bryanston.
We did a little research and found some interesting information on P24 about who is selling property in Bryanston. We also looked at who is buying a property in Bryanston. The older generation is selling and the newer generation is buying.
It’s not surprising that Bryanston, known for its well-established neighbourhoods and schools, inside the Johannesburg ring road, is still a big drawcard for young and growing families. Bryanston still offers residents great convenience and location.
Who is selling property in Bryanston?
The demographic view of who is selling property in Bryanston is not entirely new to previous years:
- The 36-49 age bracket makes up for just over 43% of all property sales in Bryanston.
- The 50-64 age brackets make up just over 25% of all property sales in Bryanston.
- The 65+ age bracket accounts for just over 18% of all property sales in Bryanston.
- And, the 18-35 age bracket accounts for 13% of all property sales in Bryanston.
So who is buying these properties in Bryanston?
- The 36-49 age groups have bought just over 44% of all properties in Bryanston.
- And, the 18-35 age groups just over 35% of all properties in Bryanston.
- And, the 50-64 age groups have bought almost 17% of all these properties.
- The 65+ age groups bought just under 4% of these properties.
310 Agencies to choose from in the greater Bryanston area
Wow, a quick look at P24 has revealed that there are around 310 estate agencies working in the greater Bryanston area. With an average of 10 agents per agency that means there are over 3,100 estate agents that will be trying to get your attention. We help you by making sure you are able to partner with the best real estate brands in your area. We are very picky about who we work with and the success of the agency as well as the agents is high on our list when we decide who to work with. Not to mention the track record and the service ethic of each agency. We take what we do seriously to ensure you are able to work with the best brands and the best agents in your area.
700 properties went onto the market in the last ¼ of 2019
That’s right. According to P24, there were around 700 properties that went onto the market in the last quarter of 2019 in Bryanston. If you are selling your property in Bryanston, it is essential that:
- You partner with the very best agents in Bryanston to sell your property.
- The best asking price is agreed upon. An asking price that is out of line with the current market conditions may work against you and may not result in a quick sale (30 – 60 days).
- You do your level best to get your property looking it’s best before you put it on the market.
Remember you are competing with over 700 homes that went onto the market in late 2019.
Teaming up to win
If you are planning on selling your property in the Bryanston area, we can assist. We have the very best agents signed up so that we can help you connect with the right agent in your area. All our agents are hungry to earn the right to sell your property. All will go the extra mile and all will work hard with you to set the best asking price that will ensure you sell your home quickly and for the right price too. Simply sign up online and we will get in touch in minutes. Teaming up with the best agents in your area is vital if you want to sell your property quickly and for the best price too.